List of side effects of Klonopin brand:
Klonopin is a medicine with a long list of side effects. The doctor would have asked you to purchase Klonopin; because he would have considered that the advantages of using the medicine is higher than the effect of the side effects in your case. There are a lot of instructions provided to the users and one must follow all of them.
Just because you are buying the Klonopin brand, it does not mean that you would not experience any side effects, contraindications or allergic reactions. Buying Klonopin online is very simple, but before you buy Klonopin, make sure whether you can use the medicine.
- It should not be used by the people who suffer from liver diseases
- If you are allergic to any other anti-anxiety medicines, you would obviously be allergic to this medicine, too.
- Should not be used by nursing mothers as there are chances for the medicine to be reach the child through the breast milk.
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or became one during the course of medicine, stop the medicine immediately and seek the doctor’s advice. Using this medicine during the pregnancy might lead to breathing problems and seizure for the mother and can harm the unborn child too.
- There are chances for the medicine to alter your mind and behaviour. If you have any unusual thoughts like suicidal thoughts or hallucination, stop the medicine immediately and consult a doctor.
- If you are depressed, irritable, restless, hyperactive or aggressive, stop the medicine immediately and seek medical help.
- If you have any kind of breathing problem like COPD, emphysema, bronchitis, or asthma, do not use this medicine.
- Do not order Klonopin if you have a history of suicidal attempts, depression or drug addiction.
- If you have any kind of mild or severe kidney disease, inform the doctor before using it.
- In older adults, it might cause loss of coordination and might lead you to falling down and hurting yourself. Caution is the only way to avoid any accidental injury.
- Women and senior adults will be given a much lesser dose than men. Do not share your medicine.
How to take klonopin?
Do not increase or decrease and start or stop the medicine without the doctor’s approval. Ceasing the consumption of the medicine all of a sudden will also cause problems. Do not damage, crush, break, or dissolve the medicine in a liquid. The medicine should not be released in your body immediately. Let the tablet dissolve it your mouth for a few seconds and swallow it with a glass of water. Do not overdose it.
Do not drive or handle machines, if you are under the medication. The allergic reactions include swelling of the face, throats or lips, difficulty in breathing and hives. The mild side effects include dizziness, change in weight, headache, loss of appetite, nausea, skin rash and many others. Severe side effects include behavioural change, increased heartbeat, painful urination, seizure, easy bleeding, and involuntary eye movement.
Do not panic for the mild side effects as they would wear off within a few hours when the body gets used to the medicine. If the mild side effects persist for a longer time, then contact a medical expert. Get emergency medical assistance, if you suffer from severe side effects.