What is Provigil Generic?
Provigil is a drug that is used to stimulate wakefulness in individuals. The generic drug of Provigil is known by name Modafinil. This medication is used to treat sleep disorders and extreme sleepiness condition caused by sleep apnea and narcolepsy. It works by modifying the neurotransmitters (brain chemicals), that are supposed to be in control of sleep and wake cycle.
You can Buy Provigil (Modafinil) Online to stay awake while at work shifts or at situations when necessary.
How to take Provigil?
- Provigil should be taken in exact proportion as prescribed by the doctor. It should be taken in excess or smaller amount than the recommended dosage.
- Generally it is taken during the morning hours to overcome daytime sleepiness. People who want to overcome sleep disorders during work-time are advised to take this drug an hour prior to the start of the work.
- People who are taking Provigil to treat sleep apnea are supplied with continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine. This machine comprises of an air pump with a mask, through which air is blown into the nose. This air will make the airway be constantly opened so that it won’t be an obstruction for sleep.
- Modafinil should be stored only in room temperature. It should be kept away from moisture and heat.
One can Buy Modafinil (Provigil) Online to get reprieve from sleep disorder.
Precautions for Provigil
Abstain from taking Provigil if you are found allergic to Modafinil or Armodafinil (Nuvigil). There is a possibility of people getting rashes in the skin after 1 to 5 weeks of the initial dose. Sometimes the severity of the condition makes you hospitalized. Though it is not proved whether Provigil will have medical implications in the unborn baby or not, the general recommendation is, pregnant women should abstain themselves from taking Modafinil. Breast-feeding mothers should not take Provigil, as it will make the birth control pills less effective.
People, who are diagnosed of the following conditions such as angina, kidney disease, cirrhosis or liver problem, Disorder in the heart muscle or valve and Record of drug addiction should not take Modafinil at any cost.
Provigil impacts the central nervous system which in turn will affect the thinking and reaction pattern. Hence, it is advised not to indulge in driving or in any activity that demands full attention and alertness. Modafinil causes dizzy feeling too, so better avoid the consumption of alcoholic beverages too.
Consult with your doctor and check whether this medication suits your health condition or not before you buy Provigil (Modafinil) online.
Side effects of Provigil (Modafinil)
Approach your doctor the moment you notice any signs of allergic symptoms such as swelling in face, tongue, lips or throat and occurrence of hives. Below are the serious side effects.
- Anxiety, Depression, and Aggression
- Fluctuating heart beats and pain in chest
- Bleeding or Bruising
- Muscle weakness, pain, numbness, and tingling
- Soars inside mouth or lips
- Headache, nausea, red skin rash, and vomiting
It is strongly advised to approach the doctor and seek immediate medical attention to avoid serious medical implications.
Some of the less serious side effects are
- Dry mouth
- Sleeping troubles
Read the side effects and check your health condition with your doctor before you buy Modafinil (Provigil) online
Drug interactions of Provigil
Medications of any kind can be effective only when there is less drug interaction. When drug interactions are more, it results in some side effects. It is highly advisable to share with your doctor the drugs that you are currently taking so that the dosage levels of the current medication can be tweaked accordingly giving less scope for interaction.
Modafinil interacts with the following drugs
- Antidepressants such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Etrafon), Doxepin (Sinequan), imipramine (Janimine, Tofranil), and Nortriptyline (Pamelor)
- MAO inhibitor such as Isocarboxazid (Marplan), Phenelzine (Nardil), Rasagiline (Azilect), Selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam), or Tranylcypromine (Parnate).