Reminyl is used for treating dementia (Confusion) which is associated with Alzheimer’s disease. It betters the memory, increases the concentration levels and supplies energy to perform routine functions. Reminyl renews the unbalanced state of neurotransmitters, which are supposed to influence the response pattern, by bringing it to a balanced state. The generic drug of Reminyl is Galantamine.
One can Buy Reminyl Online and start the medication to get relieved from a confused state.
How to take Reminyl?
- Reminyl should be taken along with food during the morning and evening meals. Usage of Reminyl should be restricted to twice a day.
- Dosage levels should be increased gradually according to the medical condition of the patient.
- The Maximum standard dose should not exceed 24 milligrams per day.
- If you are using the liquid form of the drug, measure it properly with a dose-measuring spoon or with a medicine cup.
- Prescribed level of dose should be mixed with 4 ounces (120 milliliters) of nonalcoholic beverage. It should be then stirred thoroughly.
- Do not alter the dosage unless you get proper instructions from the doctor for doing so.
For any unfortunate reasons, if you miss a dose, try taking it the moment you remember. If the time for next dose has come, ignore the missed one. Check the prescription label for dosage pattern when you buy Reminyl online.
Precautions for Reminyl
Share all the allergic conditions with the doctor before you Buy Galantamine online,and identify how your health will react to this medication. Reminyl might contain some inactive ingredients which might impact your health. Abstain from using this medicine, if you are diagnosed with conditions like liver disease, kidney disease, stomach or intestinal problems, heart problems, breathing or lung problem, seizures or problems while urinating. Reminyl causes dizziness and drowsiness. Hence, it is advisable not to drive, or to indulge in any activity that requires full concentration and alertness. Pregnant women should use Reminyl as a last resort. It is unsure whether Reminyl mixes with breast milk or not. However, nursing mothers are requested to get doctor’s advice before taking Reminyl.
Side effects of Reminyl
- Commonly reported side effects of Reminyl are vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, appetite loss and weight loss.
- Get in touch with your doctor immediately if you experience symptoms such as fainting, slow heartbeat, difficult urination, seizures, blood color vomiting, and stomach or abdominal pain.
- There are few symptoms which are considered to be signs of serious side effects which include rashes, itching, swelling of the face, tongue or throat and troubled breathing.
- Symptoms of overdose are confusions, convulsions, severe nausea, stomach cramps, sweating, teary eyes and slow breathing.
- As the body gets accustomed to the medication side effects disappear gradually from your body.
Drug Interactions of Reminyl
Below are the following drugs that interact very seriously with Reminyl
- Anticholinergic drugs such as Atropine, Benztropine, Diphenhydramine, Scopolamine, Tolterodine
- Cholinergic and cholinesterase drugs
- Long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, naproxen)
Drugs which contain pain relievers and fever reducers such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen should not be taken along with Galantamine. This will increase the risk of stomach and intestinal bleeding.