The sustained release is the drug that is designed to release the chemical at a specific rate for a specific time period and not all at once. When you take Tramadol SR ,you can be sure that the effect of the side effects would be very low and the medicine is released in small packets. The medicine is separated by different coating. Each coating would take a certain amount of time to dissolve and thus, there would be a time gap between the release of the first batch of chemical and the next. This is used for those who are looking for a long-term pain relief. Do not take tramadol in the sustained release form, unless prescribed by the doctor.
What is the difference between Tramadol SR and a Tramadol Generic?
- The primary difference observed in Tramadol SR (Sustained Release formulation) and a normal Tramadol is the variation in time duration with respect to the onset of relief. The sustained release formulation of the pill releases the active ingredient slowly into the blood stream thus triggering pain relief in a sustained manner, whereas in normal formulation the active ingredient get released at one go, thus offering relief from pain at the immediate instance.
- The only factor that differentiates both the variants of the drug is its reaction mechanism in the blood stream. The nature of relief obtained from a normal Tramadol doesn’t last long, whereas with Tramadol SR the longevity of pain relief is extended i.e. the medicinal ingredients stay in the blood stream for a prolonged period of time. That’s the reason why the sustained release formulation of the pill is preferred for individuals battling severe pain sensations.
- The normal formulation of the medication can be taken on a frequent basis, whereas the SR formulation should be taken only twice in a day. SR formulation is indicated for treating severe pain especially pain endured in the back and neck portions, whereas the normal formulation of the pill is indicated only for treating moderate pain. However, when the course of therapy is prolonged, normal variant of the pill can also offer reprieve from severe pain sensations. a Both variants of the pill have analgesic properties and that is supposed to be the reason for its pain relief potential.
- Tramadol SR is available in 100mg, 150mg and 200mg dosage strengths, whereas normal Tramadol comes in 50mg and 100mg doses. Irrespective of the dosage strength, the sustained release formulation of the medication should be taken only in the morning and evening time. The maximum dosage strength of both the variants of the pill should not exceed 400mg per day.
What is the composition of Tramadol?
The active medical composition of Tramadol is Tramadol Hydrochloride, which is semi-white in color. It is crystalline in nature and is odorless. The molecular weight of the active component is 299.84. The active ingredient is very much soluble in ethanol and water.
The inactive ingredients composed in the medication are as follows:
- Lactose monohydrate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Polysorbate 80
- Titanium dioxide
- Polyethylene glycol
- Sodium starch glycolate
- Pregelatinized maize starch
There is absolutely no change in the proportion of inactive ingredients across all dosage strengths of the medication. 50mg of Tramadol is contained in every single Tramadol Hydrochloride tablets. A host of ingredients contained in the pill makes the drug more analgesic in nature. The inactive ingredients contained in Tramadol are varied in nature, that doesn’t follow under one category of compound nor that exhibit same physical and chemical properties. The opioid properties of the drug are attributed to the interaction happens between the active and inactive ingredients of the pill.
What are the common dosages of Tramadol SR?
The common recommended dosage is 100 mg to 200 mg. The doctor can also adjust the medicine as per the medical condition. Do not buy Tramadol online more than what is prescribed. The Tramadol SR should be swallowed as a whole with a full glass of water or more. It should not be chewed as the medicine would be immediately released and would cause a lot of side effects.
The medicine can be taken with or without food. However, it has to be taken at the same time, every day. The medicine would not cure the situation, but would reduce the pain. Thus, the medicine has to be used to the condition has been cured. Do not skip the dose. If skipped, do not add it to the next dose.
Is buying Tramadol online without prescription legal?
Tramadol is classified as a schedule IV drug in the US due to its potential for abuse and this can lead to physical dependence or psychological dependence if the drug is taken incorrectly. Getting a prescription for the Tramadol (Ultram) generic online would help in determining the suitable dosage and duration of the drug course. The prescription-only pain reliever (tramadol online) may be required for treatment but not accessible from brick-and-mortar drug stores without a valid doctor’s prescription. This is where patients can opt to get the pills from a reliable online pharmacy even without a prescription. The legality of buying the drug without a prescription depends on the person’s country of residence, especially those online drug stores that operate from outside the US. Online pharmacies from outside the US that sell tramadol have less stringent rules. It is very much possible to safely buy Tramadol from an online pharmacy like ExLpharmacy. A highly reputed internet pharmacy would usually have a consulting healthcare specialist who will be able to assess the symptoms and write a prescription for the required pills according to the person’s health condition. This facility also helps when someone is unsure about taking the drug and wants some kind of clarity about the dosage or the course. There are many people worldwide who do not have access to important medication for treatment due to the prohibitive cost of healthcare or geographically challenged locations. The pain medication can be obtained safely from a verified Tramadol online pharmacy such as ours.
Why buy from ExLpharmacy.com?
- We offer only authentic FDA Approved pills.
- There is no compromise on tramadol’s quality or on the patient’s health when you buy online from us.
- The pills such as tramadol are less expensive and will reach your shipping address in a timely manner.
- There are discounts and bonuses available for recurring orders of tramadol and refill customers.
- Loyalty bonus
- 24/7 customer service
- Secured processing.
- No Spam mails or ads.
- Timely Delivery.
- Your Data is Encrypted and well protected by SSL layer.
If you are unsure about getting tramadol without a prescription from or concerned about other health conditions, then it is recommended to consult your healthcare provider before ordering online.
Top 10 harmful effects of tramadol
Tramadol is one of the most potent pain killers of the present time. Millions of people have experienced relief from pain by using this pill. This medicine gives best results when used properly and at the same time it produces dangerous results if it is used improperly. Given below are the top 10 dangerous effects of tramadol.
- Tramadol cannot be taken for a duration that is longer than recommended by your doctor. It can be habit-forming and will lead to addiction.
- Tramadol must not be used in the dosage strength which is higher than what is stipulated by the doctor. Doing so can make the body to be physically dependent on the pill.
- Taking tramadol with alcohol and other stimulants is absolutely prohibited. This combination can source dangerous side effects which can sometimes be life-threatening.
- Tranquilizers, narcotic medicine and sedatives must be avoided while taking the medicine because their depressant effect combined with that of tramadol depressant effect can lead to depression and suicidal thoughts in the long-run.
- Pregnant women should strictly refrain themselves from using tramadol. It will cause the developing baby to be dependent on the pain killer as well.
- Nursing mother must also stay away from taking tramadol because it is known to pass into the breast milk.
- Babies born with dependency must be under the supervision of doctor in the intensive care unit until the dependency can be treated.
- Tramadol has a tendency to cause sleepiness. Hence it must not be taken along with other sleep inducing medicine. The result can be extreme drowsiness and impairment of thinking capabilities.
- Taking tramadol when you are allergic to the medicine can lead to hives, swelling of the face and many other grave consequences.
- People suffering from epilepsy must take extra precautions while taking this pain medication because the medicine has resulted in seizures in some people.
Adverse effects of tramadol dependency
Tramadol though is a very effective pain relief medicine, it shouldn’t be consumed for a prolonged time. As this drug is an opioid, people who consume it can be at a risk of addiction. The drug can result in various unfavorable health complications and users can get high on tramadol. Certain potential side effects of tramadol include headache, constipation, dizziness, nausea, dry mouth, sweating, loss of appetite, diarrhea, sleeping problems. Sometimes, the side effects might become severe where medical attention is a quick requisite. The common aftereffects include agitation, hallucination, fast heartbeat, finding it difficult to swallow or breathe, fever, hives or rash. Long-term use of tramadol can result in various undesirable effects. Users might be needing high dosages of the drug to adapt to its tolerance. The physical dependence to the drug gradually increases and the body requires the pill immediately, else the person can experience withdrawal symptoms of the pill and can become physically weak. As these opioid pills are associated with cognitive impairment, users can be affected by the pill when they are doing some risky activities like driving.
How to avoid becoming dependent on Tramadol?
In order to avert tramadol dependence, the user will have to take the pill in lower dosage strength or as prescribed by the physician. It is safe to avoid using the pill for a long time. The immediate release of tramadol has its effect in the body for about six to eight hours whereas the extended release has the effect for a long time. Therefore, one should not take the extended release version of the pill more often so as to safely prevent themselves from being dependent on the drug. A person has the chances to become dependent to the pill if it is taken for three to four weeks or more on a continual basis. Not doing so can help to escape being dependent to tramadol. Do not take the pill more than what is prescribed by your health care professional and avoid taking the drug for a long time. When planning to stop using the drug, lower the dosages gradually so that you do not become dependent on this medicine and can also avoid withdrawal symptoms.
Precautions to be followed before taking Tramadol Generic?
Before you take tramadol, talk to the doctor about the following conditions, if they are applicable to you.
- Allergy to the medicine or other similar medicines
- Allergy to any opoid antagonists like morphine
- Consumed alcohol with any other drug in the past and resulted in damage to the brain.
- Used monoamine oxidase inhibitor in the last 14 days
- History of drug abuse or addiction
- History of breathing problems
- Galactose intolerance (The medicine has lactose)
- Head injury which led to swelling in the brain or any condition related to the brain or the skull
- Liver or kidney disorders
- Consuming any medicine that affects the nerves like pain killers
- Medicine to treat depression, insomnia and other mental conditions
- Blood thinning medicines like warfarin
- Medicines for seizure
- Medicines related to heart conditions
- Medicines for bipolar disorder
- Pregnant or planning to get pregnant
When used during the pregnancy, the development of the baby would be shunted. Do not buy Tramadol to reduce pain during labor and childbirth. The newborn baby might experience withdrawal symptoms. The medicine would pass through the placenta and the child might be born with breathing problems if the medicine is used during childbirth. If you become pregnant while using the medicine, stop the medicine and contact the doctor immediately.
Most notable side effects of tramadol
The common side effects include nausea with or without vomiting, dizziness, constipation, fatigue, sweating, headache, sedation and dry mouth. Uncommon side effects include
- Indigestion, diarrhea, abdominal pain and vomiting
- Skin irritation
A very few people experience hallucination, insomnia, anxiety, increase in the blood pressure, difficulty in breathing, seizure, change in behavior and painful urination.