What is Ambien Stilnox?
Stilnox is a brand form of Ambien used for inducing and maintaining sleep in those who are suffering from insomnia. Ambien helps in inducing smoothing signals from the brain which helps people to sleep for about 7-8 hours. Doctors can prescribe Stilnox for other purposes too. Most of the features including the side effects are same for Stilnox and Ambien. You are not supposed to buy Ambien online for long term purposes. In the same way, the Stilnox should not be used for more than 4 weeks.
Before taking Ambien Stilnox
When you buy Ambien Online ,you would have been given a long list of instructions. The Stilnox also have a similar list. Stilnox should not be during pregnancy and breast feeding
- Do not take the medicine, if you are pregnant or nursing or planning to get pregnant. There are possibilities for the child to have the withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not use the medicine, if you think that you might have alcohol in your blood.
- If you are suffering from a condition where you temporarily stop breathing when you are sleeping, do not purchase Ambien online. The same goes for Stilnox (Ambien) too.
- If you are suffering from myasthenia gravis
- Severe liver or lung problems
- Allergic to any ingredients might lead to swelling of face, lips and tongue and difficulty in swallowing
- Avoid the medicine, if you are under the age of 18.
- Epilepsy, depression or schizophrenia history should be mentioned to the doctor
- If you are planning to undergo any surgery, inform the doctor
Medicines that interact with Ambien Stilnox
When you buy Ambien Stilnox, you would be given a list of medicines which would interact with Ambien. In the same way, the medicines which interact with Stilnox are,
- Medicines for anxiety, depression or other mental illness
- Medicine for epilepsy
- Pain killers
- Muscle relaxant
- Antifungal injections
Recommended dosages of Ambien (Stilnox)
The dosage is usually 10 mg and can be reduced to 5 mg. However, the dosage totally depends upon the medical condition, gender, age and other criteria. Do not order Ambien or Stilnox more than what is prescribed to you. Overdose might impair your consciousness.
Most Critical Warnings for people on Ambien (Stilnox):
When one takes Ambien online, there would be a lot of warnings. The same warnings are included for Stilnox users too.
- Older adults would have confusion, dizziness, drowsiness and unsteadiness. Contact the doctor immediately.
- Use Ambien or Stilnox only for 2-4 weeks
- If you have trouble waking up after 8 hours or staying awake during the daytime, stop using the medicine.
- Consume the medicine on an empty stomach. Taking the medicine after a meal would reduce the speed of the medicine
- If overdosed, contact poison center or get emergency medical attention
- Symptoms of overdose are deep sleep from which the user cannot be awakened and slowed breathing
- Avoid taking alcohol or caffeine, during the night time
- If you miss a dose, do not consume it, unless you have 8 hours left for sleeping
- Do not consume the medicine, if expired
- Do not take the medicine just because you could not sleep for a day or two
- Avoid daytime naps and consult your doctor for other treatments for insomnia, other than Ambien Stilnox.
- Do not share the medicine as the effect differs.
- If you have memory loss or if you suffer from sleep walking, do not continue the medicine
- The dosage for women and older people would be less than young adult males
- Withdrawal symptoms include flushing, stomach cramps, nausea and vomiting
- To avoid withdrawal symptoms, reduce the dosage slowly and then stop
- If you are not able to sleep after stopping the medicine, it is normal; do not restart it.