Stilnox is a brand form of Ambien used for inducing and maintaining sleep in those who are suffering from insomnia. This medication helps in inducing smoothing signals from the brain which helps people to sleep on an average of about 8 hours. Doctors can prescribe Stilnox for other purposes too. You are not supposed to buy Stilnox online for long term purposes. In the same way, the Stilnox should not be used for more than 4 weeks.
Before taking Stilnox
When you obtain Stilnox from an Online pharmacy, you would have been given a long list of instructions. The Stilnox also have a similar list. Stilnox should not be during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Do not take the medicine, if you are pregnant or nursing or planning to get pregnant. There are possibilities for the child to have the withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not use the medicine, if you think that you might have alcohol in your blood.
- If you are suffering from a condition where you temporarily stop breathing when you are sleeping, do not take Stilnox.
- If you are suffering from myasthenia gravis
- Severe liver or lung problems
- Allergic to any ingredients might lead to swelling of face, lips and tongue, and difficulty in swallowing
- Avoid the medicine, if you are under the age of 18.
- Epilepsy, depression or schizophrenia history should be mentioned to the doctor
- If you are planning to undergo any surgery, inform the doctor
Medicines that interact with Stilnox
When you buy Stilnox, you would be given a list of medicines which would interact with this medication. In the same way, the medicines which interact with this drug are,
- Anti-depressants or other mental illness
- Medicine for epilepsy
- Muscle relaxant
- Antifungal injections
Recommended dosages of Stilnox
The dosage is usually 10 mg and can be reduced to 5 mg. However, the dosage totally depends upon the medical condition, gender, age and other criteria. Overdose might impair your consciousness.
Most Critical Warnings for people on Stilnox)
When one takes Stilnox, there would be a lot of warnings. The same warnings are included for Stilnox users too.
- Older adults would have confusion, dizziness, drowsiness, and unsteadiness. Contact the doctor immediately.
- Use Stilnox only for 2-4 weeks
- If you have trouble waking up after 8 hours or staying awake during the daytime, stop using the medicine.
- Consume the medicine on an empty stomach. Taking the medicine after a meal would reduce the speed of the medicine
- If overdosed, contact poison center or get emergency medical attention
- Symptoms of overdose are deep sleep from which the user cannot be awakened and slowed breathing
- Avoid taking alcohol or caffeine, during the night time
- If you miss a dose, do not consume it, unless you have 8 hours left for sleeping
- Do not consume the medicine, if expired
- Do not take the medicine just because you could not sleep for a day or two
- Avoid daytime naps and consult your doctor for other treatments for insomnia, other than Stilnox.
- Do not share the medicine as the effect differs.
- If you have memory loss or if you suffer from sleep walking, do not continue the medicine
- The dosage for women and older people would be less than young adult males
- Withdrawal symptoms include flushing, stomach cramps, nausea and vomiting
- To avoid withdrawal symptoms, reduce the dosage slowly and then stop.