What is Diflucan?
Diflucan is a drug primarily meant for treating fungal infections. The fungus can enter into any part of the body through throat, lungs, genital area, esophagus, bladder, and blood. People with weak immune systems are prone to fungal infections at large. Diflucan is the most popular antifungal pill. The general drug of Diflucan is Fluconazole. Diflucan has a strong potential to prevent the growth of fungus in the human body.
If you are a person severely affected by fungal infection, Buy Diflucan Online and start your medication at the earliest.
How to take Diflucan?
- Diflucan should be taken in exact amount as prescribed. Don’t take it in excess or smaller amounts than the recommended dosage.
- Dosage level varies with treatment. Women who are treating vaginal yeast infection should take only one pill. Treating infections of other type demands double dose.
- Diflucan can be taken with or without food.
- Measure a dose after shaking the liquid properly. It should be measured with a dose-measuring spoon or with a medicine cup.
- For children, the dosage should not be more than 600 milligrams per day unless suggested by the doctor.
- Diflucan should be used for the entire prescribed period. Never skip doses as they will put you in the risk of developing further infection.
- Store the drug at room temperature. Keep it away from moisture and heat.
- Diflucan should be stored only in a refrigerator. At any circumstance, don’t let it to freeze. It is better to dispose of the leftover liquid drug that has crossed 14 days of storage.
Strictly follow the dosage pattern to avoid any unforeseen health implications. One can Buy Diflucan Online and get rid of fungal infections to stay healthy.
Precautions of Diflucan
Inform your doctor prior in advance (before the start of medication), if you are allergic to azole antifungal drugs like ketoconazole, Itraconazole. Diflucan contains inactive ingredients which have the potential to cause allergic reactions.
Also share your medical history if you are undergoing medication for the below conditions:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease or disorder in heart rhythm
- Record of QT syndrome
- Kidney disease
Pregnant women should not take more than one dose of Diflucan. However, a single dose of the drug will not affect the health of an unborn baby. If you take high doses of fluconazole it can cause serious birth defects in an unborn baby. Breast-feeding mothers should never use Diflucan, as fluconazole gets mixed with the breast milk and cause adverse health consequences in a nursing baby.
Before you buy Diflucan online share your medical history with the doctor, and check whether this drug will suit your health or not.
Side effects of Diflucan
Symptoms of allergic reaction to Diflucan are troubled breathing, hives, and swelling of face, lips or throat. It is advisable to seek medical attention if you experience the below conditions:
- Body aches, fever, and flu symptoms
- Unusual weakness and bleeding
- Headache with chest pain, severe dizziness, fainting and pounding heart beats
- Liver problems, nausea, itching, tired feeling, dark urine and jaundice
- Skin rashes
Commonly reported side effects are:
- Diarrhea, stomach pain and stomach upset
Drug Interactions of Diflucan
Diflucan, when taken along with other medicines can cause dangerous side effects. Tell your doctor if you use the below drugs as you need altercation in your treatment plan.
- Cancer drugs such as cyclophosphamide, vincristine, Vinblastine
- Cholesterol drugs such as–atorvastatin, simvastatin, fluvastatin
- HIV/AIDS drugs such as Saquinavir, zidovudine, and others
- Narcotic medicine such as fentanyl, alfentanil, methadone
- NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)- celecoxib, ibuprofen, naproxen
- Oral diabetes medicine such as glyburide, tolbutamide, glipizide
- Seizure medicines such as carbamazepine, phenytoin
- Tuberculosis medication such as rifampin, rifabutin