Tenormin gets categorized under a group of drugs by name called Beta-Blockers. The generic drug of Tenormin is Atenolol. The unique potential of beta-blockers lies in its ability to impact heart and correct the blood circulation. In fact, it is used for treating Angina, generally known as Chest Pain and Hypertension, generally known as Blood Pressure. Tenormin is also used as a precautionary drug to prevent heart attacks. Tenormin works by blocking the natural chemicals on heart and blood vessels, thus lowering the strain in the heart.
One can Buy Tenormin Online and avert the risks of heart attack.
How to take Tenormin?
- Tenormin should never be taken in excess amount than the recommended dosage as prescribed by your doctor
- It should be taken with a glass full of water
- Follow a standard time for taking Tenormin. Ensure that you stick on to the timing
- Consult your doctor if in case you wish the skip or stop the dosage. Stopping the drug abruptly can cause some adverse health consequences.
- To check whether the drug has any positive influence on your health condition or not, you got to check your blood pressure levels in frequent intervals.
Follow the above steps carefully. You can Order Atenolol Online and start your medication by consulting with your doctor.
General Instructions before taking Tenormin
If you are a Tenormin consuming patient and suddenly if your health condition demands a surgery to be performed, it is strongly recommended that you stop the medication immediately. Inform the surgeon well in advance that you take Tenormin. Never indulge in driving or in an activity that demands you to be fully awake and stay alerted, because Tenormin has the potential to cause an adverse impact on your health to the extent of affecting your brain. Read through the pros and cons before you buy Tenormin online.
If at all you feel that you have taken extra dose than the prescribed level, opt for an immediate medical attention. Symptoms of overdose are a weakness, dizziness, fluctuating heart beats, fainting, and seizures.
Who should restrain from taking Tenormin?
Never get administered with Tenormin if you are found allergic to alcohol or if you are diagnosed of slow heart beat and heart block. Share with your doctor if you are diagnosed and undergoing medications for the below conditions.
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Asthma and Bronchitis
- Slow heart rate, Heart failure, and sick sinus syndrome
- Thyroid Disorder
- Myasthenia gravis
Pregnant women should abstain from taking Tenormin as it harms the unborn baby. Also, share with your doctor, if you have plans to get pregnant or if you have become pregnant. Breast-feeding women should not take Tenormin, as the drug gets mixed the breast milk and harms the nursing baby. You should be aware of the risks associated with Tenormin before you buy Tenormin online.
Side effects of Tenormin
It is advisable to approach your doctor if you observe any of the below side effect conditions in you.
- Fainting and feeling light-headed
- Breath shortness
- Swelling of ankles and feet
- Stomach Pain, nausea, appetite loss, dark urine and Jaundice
Below are the side effects which are considered to less serious
- Difficult to have an orgasm
- Decreased sex drive
- Anxiety and nervousness
Tenormin interacts with a variety of drugs. Make sure you share with your doctor if you and under the medication of below medicines
- Allergic medicines
- Anti-depression medicines
- Diabetes medications- Insulin, Glyburide, Glipizide, Chlorpropamide, Metformin