Erectile dysfunction is an issue in a man in which he could not practice sex due to any medical ailment or physiological problem. A man who is affected by this condition could not achieve erection that is firm enough for a sexual intercourse. Erection is a process in which a blood inflows to the penile area making it hard by retaining the blood in it.
The erection happens after a man is sexually stimulated. A signal would be passed from the central nervous system to the genital area.
This can be hindered due to medical ailments like cardiac health, neurological problems, diabetes, and hormonal imbalance. Smoking, consuming too much alcohol or taking excessive medications could also add negative effects to a condition. When it comes to psychological problems, erection does not occur because of some mental thoughts or feelings. Impotency is surely a threat to a man which disables his sexual performance. Erectile dysfunction not only affects the health but also ruins sexual life as well as personal relationships.
This is a condition by which majority of the men are affected these days. Almost 40 % of the men are the victims of this sexual disorder.
What are the factors that could cause erectile dysfunction in a man?
- Imbalance hormones
- Organ related problems especially kidney
- Damage or injury in genital area
- Prostate cancer
Signs and symptoms
- No desire towards sexual activity
- Getting complicate to achieve erection
- Irritation and chest pain
How should you diagnose impotence?
- Physical test– During this test, a doctor would inspect a penis, testicles as well as nerves. They check whether the sensation is received properly or not.
- Blood sample test– physician would check the reports of your blood sample test to identify whether you have low testosterone level, heart problems, diabetes and so on.
- Urine test– It is necessary to take urine test along with blood test to know about certain medical ailments in the body.
- Ultrasound test– this test is done with the help of a transducer which is a baton shaped device. It is kept over the veins to know on how the blood flows to the genital area. In some cases, medication injection is used to improve blood flow to the penis to form an erection.
- Erection checkup at night– some men achieve erection while asleep. An apparatus is given to find the number of erections that occur at night. This would help to conclude the reason behind impotency whether it is psychological or due to physical factor.
- Psychological test– A man should undergo this test to know whether this is a factor behind impotency or not.
How to treat erectile dysfunction in men?
Impotency is a serious condition in men and it affects them to a greater extent. You can check if you are affected by it or not through the above mentioned ways. Do not get stressed if you find that you are affected by this condition as there is an easy solution available for this. Kamagra would be the option for you. This medication is well known in treating impotency in a man. The drug is available in oral form with different dosage strengths. The active ingredient in this medication is sildenafil citrate. This main ingredient acts in its best way to help a man to get rid of erectile dysfunction. Taking this medication increases the flow of blood to the genital area enabling it to become erect while engaging in a sexual activity. The medication is a PDE5 inhibitor.
Dosage and direction of usage of Kamagra
This medication is available in different dosage strengths namely 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg. Whatever dosage strength is prescribed for you, it is important to take it one hour prior to a sexual intercourse. After the medication is taken, it takes at least 35 to 40 minutes to get dissolved in the blood and to start acting in the body. Only a single pill should be taken in a period of 24 hours. It is recommended to take Kamagra only when you are going to engage in sexual practice. Take a pill along with a glass full of water without breaking or crushing it. Though this medication can be taken with or without a meal, it is better to avoid taking fatty or oily meal along with it to get faster effectiveness. Kamagra gold medication should be taken only when you are sexually stimulated.
Precautions while taking this medication
Keep your medico informed about the health disorder you suffer from. It includes improper heart rate, hypertension, chest pain, anemia, allergies, deformation of the penis, eye disorders etc. You should switch to healthy eating habits and avoid certain harmful habits such as consuming alcohol, smoking, taking dangerous drugs etc. Never combine other medications along with Kamagra drug.
Contraindications of this medication
Kamagra medication should not be taken by a man who is allergic to the active ingredient sildenafil citrate in the medication. Taking nitrates along with Kamagra should completely be prohibited. This combination would cause ill effects like low blood pressure, symptoms of stroke, heart attack and sometimes be fatal. This medication should not be prescribed for people whose age is below 18.
What are the possible side effects while taking this drug?
Side effects are very common when allopathic medication is taken. Having keen observation on the symptoms would help a man to overcome from it very easily. The ill effects are classified in to two types’ namely minor side effects as well as major side effects.
Some of the minor side effects are headache, flushing, dizziness, drowsiness, muscle pain, stomach upset, nausea, giddiness, and nasal blockage. Major side effects include heart attack symptoms, prolonged erection, vision change and light headedness. Seek medical help immediately to avoid worsening of the condition.
Kamagra would interact with drugs like darunavir, rifabutin, clarithromycin, cimetidine, bosentan, nevirapine, indinavir, tipranavir, ketoconazole, amprenavir, prazosin, saquinavir, efavirenz, Tegretol, and Phenobarbital. Avoid taking these drugs along with this drug.